Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Sr. Analytics Analyst #1053
Our Client is hiring a Sr. Analytics Analyst to join their team! The person in this role will leverage the in-house "Big Data" to build predictive models on computing clusters with hundreds of nodes and massive volumes of data.
Experience and Education:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent (3+ years directly relevant work experience)
- Knowledge of tools and techniques in machine learning, such as neural networks, decision trees, support vector machines, genetic algorithms, logistic regression, clustering, variable selection, etc.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Relational database design and concepts
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages (C/C++, Python, Perl, Java)
- R, SAS or MATLAB
- Unix/Linux command line
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- You will design and implement machine learning algorithms for real-world predictive analytics in a production environment
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Education: Master’s degree or Ph.D in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent (3+ years directly relevant work experience)
Experience: 3+ Years without a Master’s or Ph.D
Job Reference # 1053
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us