Oracle Functional Business Analyst
Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Oracle Functional Business Analyst
Oracle Functional Business Analyst #1106
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERP Functional Analyst. This individual will be accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management. The Oracle Business/Functional Analyst will conduct analyses of functional business process and functional requirements and participate in the development of business cases in support of process changes and/or IT projects. This individual will collaborate and communicate with mid-level management within the context of their responsibilities. The Oracle Business/Functional Analyst will be the functional IT resource for defining user requirements, testing, and implementing business solutions including configuring systems. This individual will also be responsible for support and training of business users.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, relevant prior experience beyond formal education is 5+ years
- Experience implementing ERP systems, specifically Oracle.
- Progressive experience in an information technology business advisory/consulting role.
- Experience with defining business requirements
- Project management experience
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Highly Competent in all aspects of Oracle Costing and Inventory modules
- Configuration expertise of Oracle EBS
- End to end business process design and analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures, defining detailed requirements, analyzing the business needs and validating solutions with the client
- Maintains focus on process analysis with an understanding of technical problems and solutions and the relationship to the business environment
- Supports and advises the business in design/development of new business systems and software applications
- Keeps knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and their business customers understand their technology options
- Business process mapping
- Lead solution demonstrations and workshops
- Functional gap analysis
- Participates in developing the business rationale to provide a concrete solution recommendation
- Facilitate the gathering of functional requirements
- Configuration of systems
- Testing requirements
- End user functional support
Our Client is a global fortune 100 company with over $30B in annual revenues operating out of over 32 countries worldwide. Due to extraordinary growth in the IT Department, our Client is seeking an Oracle Business/Functional Analyst to assist with the system integration of the new acquisition.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Contract
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Experience: 5+ years
Job Reference #:1106
Location: Miami, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us