Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
PHP Developer #1049
Do you like the excitement of a start-up, but the stability of an established company? We are looking for software engineers that must be passionate about their work and dedicated to creating software that is simple for end users, yet robust in benefits and features. Our Client has a unique Software as a Service (SAAS) foundation and application that is currently experiencing rapid growth based on the unique market position, strategy and direction. Due to the growth and future plans they will be rebuilding the product from the ground up and need a team of engineers to help bring them into the future.
Experience and Education:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of PHP development
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years MySQL 5.1+ SQL database experience
- Understanding of relational database, schema creation and query performance
- Knowledge of SASS (software as service)
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- PHP 5.6+ Preferably PHP 7
- Symphony or recent PHP MVC Framework
- Linux Command line, Apache, MySQL administration
- XML, SOAP, WSDL, and REST (consuming + hosting) web services
- Source control such as SVN and GIT
- Strong knowledge of stored procedure, functions, triggers programming (a plus)
- Amazon AWS administration or similar Linux administration (a plus)
- Developed using Vagrant as base environment for the local server (a plus)
- Developed having CentOS 6.5 as server environment (a plus)
- Knowledge of Jenkins (a plus)
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, in person)
- Self-motivated and extremely reliable
- Scalability / Redundancy / High volume environments (a plus)
- Database configuration, cleanup and management (a plus)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases
- Write clear technical specifications and to translate technical ideas and designs to peers and management.
- Adhere to programming and development schedules, customer requirements, tactical and strategic product goals.
- Work in a team environment to help carry the projects from specification to user acceptance.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Job Reference #: 1049
Location: Tamarac, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us