SharePoint Developer #1207
Position Summary: Our client is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join a team that uses a proven and innovative approach to help large public and private organizations discover, evaluate, architect and implement advanced technology.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of directly related experience in performing risk analysis reports via SharePoint’s, analyzing user requirements
- Experience developing concept of operations documentation and developing high level system requirements specification
- Experience working in a large SharePoint environment
- Experience in architecting, administration, and intermediate knowledge of SharePoint Forms, Libraries, List, Sites, Building Custom Solutions, Workflows and Designer
- Experience working with a Waterfall model and Agile Methodology
- Experience with configuration management tools and best-practices and extensive application and enterprise operations support experience/knowledge/ abilities
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- SharePoint Architecture, SharePoint templates, SharePoint features and familiar with SharePoint design and development using visual studio, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint Developer
- Database design & SQL Server Reporting Services
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic, audit and support utilities and keeps current on industry trends
- Defining strategy and roadmaps, creating blueprints, and providing technical direction based on best practices
- Design, develop, deliver, manage, and support medium to large scale end-to-end Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Design and develop integrated short and long-term strategies for Communication and Collaboration that includes the infrastructures, applications, internal service offering, and current-state/future-state aspects
- Utilize in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint (Including SharePoint templates, web parts development and custom workflow) to integrate enterprise-wide SharePoint solutions within a dynamic customer environment
- Development tasks including front-end, back-end SQL database development.
- Assist the business users with their SharePoint sites and site collections, answering questions, training the business Admins, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action
- Must demonstrate expert technical knowledge in SharePoint and have knowledge in Windows administration or IIS. Knowledge should include development, installation, configuration, provisioning, and maintenance
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
Our Client is a multi-billion dollar organization, who provides technology and supply chain services with a focus on the enterprise commercial, public and telecom service provider sector. They are seeking a highly motivated and energetic SharePoint Developer to join their team of “A” players! They are on the top 5 tech company list of best companies to work for in the US. They offer excellent training and a vibrant working environment with an understanding they are very processed envy due to the security nature of their projects.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 5+ years
Job Reference #: 1207
Location: Fort Bragg, NC